Important: Keep the artwork away from direct sunlight, moisture, and excessive temperatures. Avoid hanging in areas where condensation may occur. Avoid hanging near excessive heat sources, such as radiators and steam pipes.
DSDMQuilling will not be held responsible for changes in the artwork due to climate, humidity, moisture, mold, warping or any other events that occur over time outside of our control.
Use canned air to clear away any dirt or dust from the glazing surface. If additional spot cleaning is needed, use the following techniques:
- Place the artwork on a clean, flat surface.
- Use a clean, dry, soft, lint-free cloth to clean using circular motions; a premium anti-static microfiber cloth is recommended.
- If necessary, spray a small amount of ammonia-free cleaner – such as Brillianize Cleaner & Polish – onto the cloth. Press the cloth against the surface and clean in round, circular motions to buff and polish the glazing.
- Spraying on the cloth will prevent over-spray.
- DO NOT use paper towels as they may cause scratches to the face of the acrylic.
- DO NOT use acrylic cleaners or polishing agents.
- DO NOT use ammonia-based products, like Windex or other generic cleaners, as they contain chemicals that may damage the surface of the acrylic.