I do accept private commissions and generally start at $500 USD, depending on the size; lead time is currently around 2 – 4 weeks.
The general commission process is outlined below, feel free to contact us if you have any additional questions not covered below.
- Let me know what you're interested in; if you're undecided, we'll ask you a series of questions to help guide the design of the artwork.
- Once a general direction for the artwork has been determined, we'll send over some ideas, usually in the form of rough sketches or small-scale mockups, for your comments. There is typically some back and forth until we come up with a design you love.
- After the details of the artwork are finalized, we'll send you an agreement to sign and will require a 25% non-refundable down payment before any work is started. Invoices are sent via Wave where you can pay online using a credit card or from your bank account (ACH). Price is determined by the size and design of the artwork, and we'll certainly work with you if you have a budget in mind.
- The made-to-order artwork can take anywhere from days to weeks to complete, let us know if you have a specific deadline and we will try to accommodate. The balance of the payment is due once the work is completed and prior to shipping or delivery. Please review our shop policies for additional info.
- Framing, the last important step. If you already have a framer that you trust, artwork can be shipped unframed. If you’d like the artwork to arrive framed and ready-to-hang, we work with a local framer here in Los Angeles; your artwork will be professionally framed in acrylic. For a more economical option, factory-made frames are also available. Note both framing options are provided at additional cost and time.